APEKS RK3 FINS
The Apeks RK3 is designed by Apeks in collaboration with the US military and are known for their outstanding performance and reliability. The Apeks RK3 is a rugged thermoplastic fin featuring an over-sized foot pocket to accommodate drysuit boots and a spring strap for easy donning and doffing. The RK3 is available in three sizes: Medium, Large and Super.
Features and benefits
- Compact, and ultra-rugged for use in harsh environments.
- Improved foot pocket with spring straps for ease of use with cold hands or thick gloves
- Short wide blade provides maximum forward thrust with less effort than other fins, while maintaining great manoeuvrability.
- Vented blade design reduces resistance on the upstroke and enhances thrust on the downstroke.
- The vents also eliminate vortexes that can occur along the back of the blade.
- The blade material designed to hold up in the toughest environments, temperatures and abuse.
- Two large grommet holes designed to fit most karabiners for easy storage of the fins while accessing the dive site.
- Spring straps as standard.
- Custom designed buckle holds spring straps in optimum position.
- Simple push pin design allows simple replacement of springs if necessary
Get your own pair of Apeks RK3 fins at Geko Divers today for only R2 855. We sell the fins in the following colours: Black, White and Orange.
You will definitely not be disappointed if you purchase the best fins on the market. Most divers here at Geko Divers dive with the Apeks RK3 fins. The fins are amazing and it will last you a lifetime. So come and get yours today at Geko Divers. Click on this link for directions to our shop.