PADI Sidemount Diver
SELECT YOUR STARTING DATE TO BOOK THIS COURSE.
Additional days will be confirmed during the course.
Having scuba tanks on your back isn’t a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides.
Sidemount diving gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don’t have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back – just enter the water, clip them on and go. Sound interesting?
The PADI Sidemount Diver Course Consists of 4 Full days.
YOU WILL LEARN
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
DAY 1 (Normally a Saturday)
Pool Session 1
DAY 2 (Normally a Sunday)
Open Water Session 1 & 2
DAY 3 (Normally a Saturday)
Pool Session 2
Trim & Propulsion Skillset Session (Watch the video)
Final Equipment Configuration
DAY 4 (Normally a Sunday)
Open Water Session 3 & 4
Examination & Certification
PADI SIDEMOUNT ON INSTAGRAM
You’ll Need To Be A PADI Open Water Scuba Diver To Take This Course.
This Course Requires 4 Full Days.
- All Course Material (Printed or Digital)
- Gear Rental (Read More About Our Quality Gear)
- Course Examination & Certification Fee
- Theory Session & Open Water Sessions
- Transport From Geko Divers, Pretoria to Miracle Waters
- Entrance Fee at Miracle Waters (R120 pppd)
- No Result found.